Wednesday, February 02, 2005

On a lazy Wednesday evening

Okay, so it's one of those cold and rainy days in Atlanta where all you really want to do is curl up on the sofa with a cup of tea and/or a bowl of Italian wedding soup and watch "The West Wing" because we all want to be Allison Janney when we grow up. Alas, tonight, "The West Wing" is being pre-empted by a State of the Union address by a far inferior president. Now, I intend to watch the SOTU anyway, if only because I've been suffering of late from a low-grade nausea that I'm waiting to develop into something serious, but it would appear that The Regular Staple has plans tonight, because they've already done us the courtesy of pre-blogging the speech (and welcome to the blogroll, by the way, TRS, 'cause you made me snort Diet Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard).

I do have another reason for watching tonight's address, though. I'ma be listening hard for three specific words, and if I hear them, I will donate one hundred of my very own dollars ($100/VO) to a charity of my reader(s) choosing. Throw down suggestions under Comments, and anyone who watches the speech should let me know if they hear the words, just in case I miss them.

The words of the evening are Osama bin Laden.

No comments: