Friday, August 26, 2005

On Friday, Random Ten

Okay, so a note to any PR firms that feel like pitching me a new restaurant, club, or store: the best plan of attack, interestingly enough, is not to throw me your tallest, thinnest, blondest PR assistant in hopes of getting coverage. I don't want to wander through the new, hot Atlanta eating establishment next to some kind of six-foot-tall Kate Hudson in a pinstriped suit. You want my attention, he should be 6'4" and built like Tom Brady, or she should be 5'4" and built like the Astrodome. I can guarantee a glowing review.

On to the ten...

1. Vertical Horizon, "Miracle"
2. Diana Krall, "Popsicle Toes"
3. Joss Stone, "Victim Of A Foolish Heart"
4. Billie Holiday, "Strange Fruit"
5. Gioachino Rossini, "Petite Messe Solennelle: Sanctus: Ritournelle"
6. Coldplay, "Don't Panic"
7. Sting, "Tomorrow We'll See"
8. Kay Starr. "It Had To Be You"
9. Home Grown, "Suffer"
10. OMD, "Enola Gay"

No comments: