Friday, September 09, 2005

On Friday Random Ten

Okay, so I just want to remind everyone about Georgia football this weekend. In a previous post, I mentioned that I'm going to be donating this season's scalper fund to the Red Cross, and so I'll be watching home games from the air-conditioned glory that is the Georgia Theatre. Doug has said that he's in, and any other Georgia fans, South Cackalacky fans, or fans of good football in general are welcome to join us. Kickoff is at 5:30, and we'll be there shortly beforehand with beer in hand; I'll be the redhead in the Musa Smith #32 jersey, and Doug'll be the guy in the red shirt and the lampshade.

On to the Ten:

1. Jacques Brel, "Les vieux amants"
2. Was (Not Was), "Baby I Need Your Loving"
3. Lisa Loeb, "We Could Still Belong Together"
4. Sarah Brightman, "Scene D'Amour"
5. Coldplay, "Sparks"
6. UB40, "Can't Help Falling In Love"
7. U2, "Walk On"
8. The cast of Avenue Q, "I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today"
9. Billie Holiday, "Ain't Misbehavin'"
10. Maroon 5, "Sweetest Goodbye"

A note on No. 8: not the greatest sing-along-with-the-iPod song when coworkers are around. Just trust me on this one.

No comments: