Friday, September 16, 2005

On Friday Random(ish) Ten - Pre-Deadline, Post-All-Nighter, Dead-On-My-Feet Edition

Okay, so I bet you can guess what I was doing last night (and if you guessed that I was asleep at any point, you're not only wrong, but you're pretty stupid for guessing that, since I think I've made it pretty clear what I was doing, or more specifically, what I wasn't doing).

Today's Ten will be almost Random, because it'll be ten random songs guaranteed to keep me from falling asleep at my desk and drooling into my keyboard:

1. Madison Avenue, "Don't Call Me Baby"
2. Shaggy, "Oh Carolina"
3. Fountains of Wayne, "The Girl I Cant Forget"
4. Donna Summer, "Bad Girls"
5. The Chemical Brothers, "Block Rockin' Beats"
6. Gorillaz, "Feel Good Inc."
7. U2, "New Year's Day"
8. Caesars, "Jerk It Out"
9. Guster, "Great Escape"
10. Letters to Cleo, "I Want You to Want Me"

No comments: