Friday, January 20, 2006

On Friday Random Ten, actually random and actually on Friday this time

Okay, so it's back to civilization, which does have its perks; I've had four showers since my return that have all provided sufficient water pressure to actually get me clean, I've had extensive e-mailed conversation with a friend about her new "date bustier," and I've managed to walk to and from my car multiple times without fear of cow poo. I kind of miss the smell of hay, though; I really do like the smell of hay.

Anyway, the Ten:

1. Claudio Monteverdi, "Possente spirto" from L'Orfeo, Favola in Musica
2. OMD, "So In Love"
3. The Beatles, "Paperback Writer"
4. Toto, "Africa"
5. Jump, Little Children, "Lovers' Greed"
6. Dirty Vegas, "Throwing Shapes"
7. Nickel Creek, "Sweet Afton"
8. Sarah Brightman, "So Many Things"
9. Diana Krall, "My Love Is"
10. Andy Gibb, "Shadow Dancing"

Yours go in comments.

No comments: