Friday, February 24, 2006

On Friday Not-Even-Random Ten

Okay, so with the Olympic closing ceremonies coming up Sunday night, we prepare to put this whole mess behind us and return to yet another crappy episode of "Will & Grace." In honor of special Olympic coverage and regular NBC programming, I give you today's Not-Even-Random Ten, The Biggest Loser: Overrated Olympic Athletes Edition.

Bode Miller:

1. INXS, "Elegantly Wasted"
2. Serge Gainsbourg, "Intoxicated Man"
3. American Hi-Fi, "Flavor of the Week"
4. Beck, "Jack-Ass"
5. Tina Turner, "Typical Male"
6. Joss Stone, "Chokin' Kind"
7. Kent, "Unprofessional"
8. Shania Twain, "That Don't Impress Me Much"
9. Dave Matthews Band, "Proudest Monkey"
10. Dashboard Prophets, "Dismissing the Myth"

Lindsey Jacobellis:

1. Basement Jaxx, "Where's Your Head At"
2. Queen, "Another One Bites the Dust"
3. Josie and the Pussycats, "Real Wild Child"
4. Jet, "Look What You've Done"
5. Lit, "My Own Worst Enemy"
6. Jessica Riddle, "Even Angels Fall"
7. Alicia Keys, "Fallin'"
8. The Surfaris, "Wipe Out"
9. Diana Krall, "Pick Yourself Up"
10. Dave Matthews Band, "Too Much"

Michelle Kwan:

1. Dexter Freebish, "Leaving Town"
2. Diana Krall, "The Night We Called It a Day"
3. Hepburn, "I Quit"
4. OMD, "If You Leave"
5. The Beatles, "Hello, Goodbye"
6. The Smiths, "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"
7. Shirley Bassey, "The Party's Over"
8. The La's, "There She Goes"
9. Athenaeum, "If Baby's Gone"
10. Staind, "So Far Away"

Shani Davis and Chad Hedrick:

1. The Beatles, "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
2. Dido, "Take My Hand"
3. Garbage, "I Think I'm Paranoid"
4. Evis, "Suspicious Minds"
5. The Beatles, "We Can Work It Out"
6. Tina Turner, "It Takes Two"
7. Guster, "Getting Even"
8. Cake, "Friend Is a Four-Letter Word"
9. Garbage, "When I Grow Up"
10. Diana Krall, "I Get Along Without You Very Well"

Johnny Weir:

1. Billie Holiday, "Strange Fruit"
2. Guster, "Center of Attention"
3. Original Broadway Cast of Avenue Q, "If You Were Gay"
4. Josie and the Pussycats, "Spin Around"
5. Björk, "Venus As A Boy"
6. Barenaked Ladies, "I'll Be That Girl"
7. Dave Matthews Band, "Dancing Nancies"
8. Dope, "Debonaire"
9. Phats & Small, 'Turn Around"
10. Dave Matthews Band, "So Much To Say"

No comments: