Friday, February 02, 2007

On the Mooninite sympathizers: This Is Your Soundtrack

Okay, so of course the entire country is atwitter about the inevitable invasion of the Mooninites. The signs are all there; it's just a matter of time. But I, for one, welcome our Mooninite overlords, and that's why this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten is dedicated to Ignignokt and Err, whom I'm sure will be merciful to their loyalists when the invasion comes.

It's also, incidentally, a Not-Even-Random Ten that's guaranteed to get me on government terror watchlists, if I'm not already.

The Ten:

1. Coldplay, "Sparks"
2. Pet Shop Boys, "Left to My Own Devices"
3. Basement Jaxx, "Red Alert"
4. P.O.D., "Boom"
5. Saliva, "Click Click Boom"
6. Public Enemy, "Louder Than a Bomb"
7. Tom Jones, "Sexbomb"
8. Outkast, "B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad)"
9. Nickel Creek, "House of Tom Bombadil"
10. Lo Fidelity Allstars, "Will I Get Out of Jail"

Your Ten go in comments.

No comments: