Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On blogging paucity

Okay, so I do apologize for my lack of posting recently. I'm currently on self-imposed media silence until I finish the final Harry Potter book, and I have this ridiculous fear that I'm going to check Think Progress for the latest on the war in Iraq and they will have, for some reason, revealed whether Harry gets it in the end.

Right now, I'm about 200 pages from the end, at the part where they're in the room with the guy and the girl does the thing, so I should be back up to blogging speed by the end of the evening. And even though I'm not going to be so much as checking comments until then, the first person to even try and spoil it for me is getting banned, and possibly tracked down and killed.

Update: I finished it. And it was awesome.

No comments: