Thursday, January 31, 2008

On my sophomore effort (or, "Nothin' Like a Meme")

Okay, so you've already found your stripper name (middle name + street you grew up on) and your transvestite name (childhood pet + mother's maiden name). You may even know your Wu Tang name. Now it's time for you to move into the big leagues and design your album cover.



This is, of course, actually my second album; many of you will remember my solo first album, I Just Did Four Guys and I'm Exhausted, featuring the vocal stylings of Benji Carr. "Say Nothing Be Nothing" is, however, my first album with my new band, Operation Wolf.

Here's how it's done:
1. Click on this link for Wikipedia's random-article generator. Whichever Wikipedia entry comes up is the name of your band.

2. Click on this link for the Random Quotations page. The last four words of the last quotation on the page are the name of your album.

3. Click on this link for interesting Flickr photographs from the last seven days. The third picture on the page is the artwork for your album.

Throw them all together into an album cover, post them on your blog, and link to it in comments below (and over at Doug's blog; I have to give him full credit for finding this'n).

No comments: